Chiropractor & non-medical practitioner
My journey to chiropractic began as a teenager when I was badly injured in my knee and could not play sports or continue my life as I knew it for a whole year. During that time I tried many therapies, which included manual adjustments on the joints and muscles and guided exercises. I quickly realized that nobody understood what really happened to my knee, and also that nobody really showed interest in guiding me through that challenging time.
Due to these experiences, I started training in physiotherapy. Already in the first year, though, I realized that this would only be the beginning of my journey. I was looking for deep, well-grounded knowledge and proven methods to supply my patients with accurate diagnoses and escort them on their way to well-being in the best and most efficient way possible.
In the end, it was chiropractic in which I found all that – a deep and holistic method that involves the whole body and revolutionized my understanding regarding the human body in all it´s complexity then and still today.
Continuously learning from my patients and taking countless further training courses helped me to understand how the patient can lay the foundation for permanent health with the help of us chiropractors. Besides the disappearance of pain, the increase in well-being and the ability to stand erect and thereby breathe more freely, there can also be deep mental and emotional processes that are initiated.
In this way, a patient in our practice is viewed in his or her complexity as a physical, mental, emotional and energetic being and is treated with deep, holistic knowledge and supported in his or her processes of development.
|My professional vita|
|2004||University entrance diploma|
|2004 – 2007||Physiotherapist, School for health and social matters in Schwerin|
|2007||Physiotherapist in private practice|
|2007 – 2013||Master of Chiropractic, Anglo European College of Chiropractic, Bournemouth, England|
|2012 – 2013||Practical year in the Anglo European College of Chiropractic Clinic|
|2013 – 2015||Chiropractor in private practice|
|seit 2015||Holistic Chiropractic Practice|
Further Training and Specializations
- Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT), Kinesiotaping, McKenzie Treatment
- Applied Bio Struktural Correction (ABC)
- Kinesio Taping
- Expansion Method (Meditation Therapy)
Holistic diagnosis and counseling
- Training in Power Psychology (Development of true inner strength)
- Training in Chakra-Personality-Types by Shai Tubali
- long-term collaboration and supervision of professional musicians
- Specialization on the support of self-development and the supportive treatment of mental-emotional problems
- long-term supervision of several sports clubs
- Publication of several articles in the field of holistic medicine and about the mental-emotional, as well as physical effects of the Expansion Method (a spiritual-mental therapy)